Excel 2013 is supported now!(and software for other versions updated)

Started by admin, August 11, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

I have upgraded the software and it supports Excel 2013 now!

I have tested it for the following combinations
windows 7 64bit with 64 bit Excel 2013
windows 7 64bit with the 32 bit Excel 2010,
I cannot test the other versions currently.

Also the site was updated a little.

ThunderDownUnder

Thanks for the update Robert!
I'm still using bfx regularly to check the advantage of one calibre against another for bullet selection in F-Class long range shooting. Its become one of the standard tools I use and have introduced others to the ease of using spreadsheets for ballistics, thanks to your add-in!

Ian

admin

ThunderDownUnder

Good and bad news with the 2013 f-class world championships at Raton. I came down with what I thought was a virus 3 months before I was scheduled to leave with the Australian team. It turned out to be a form of inflammatory arthritis which kept me at home and unable to travel with the team.

The good news is that the Aussie team won gold in the 8 man team event in F-Open and came 4th in the teams event in F T/R. Both in team events and individually the Aussies really performed well!

Of particular interest to you Robert would be to know that your Bfx add-in was put to good use in a simulation spreadsheet which the team used to model different effects.

http://ozfclass.com/forums/xls/1000yd_icfra_target_simulator.xls

Its a shame I could not make the event but I am getting over the effects of the disease and back to good health so hopefully I might get another chance at the next one in four years time in Canada.

Ian

admin

Congratulations to the team,

and I am sorry for you. Nice spreadsheet.